Find Thai flavors that support your dietary goals. We use healthier ingredients to decrease unwanted calories and processed ingredients to bring you, fresher, guilt-free options.
Our most recent recipes
- 5 Ingredient Air-fried Tofu Snack With Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Whole Food, Healthy, Thai Green Curry Fish Tacos
- 10 Very Green Thai and Southeast Asian Recipes For Spring 🥬
- 7 Ingredient Copycat Panda 🐼 Express Super Greens 🥬
- Super Easy Copycat PF Chang's Chili-Garlic Green Beans
- Thai Style Home Made Hot Pot
- Savory and Tangy Pan-Seared Salmon With Thai Green Apple Salad
- Pecan Crusted Pan Seared Fish with Bourbon Sauce
These are our most popular recipes. If you want what is trending, this is the spot for you.
- Copycat Starbucks Dragon Drink Recipe
- Copycat Buffalo Wild Wings Thai Curry Wings
- Baked Tofu Snack
- Homemade Thai Chili Powder (พริกป่น)
- Cray Cray Crayfish Coconut Curry, (Thai Style) Over Rice (แกงแดงครอว์ฟิช)
- Copycat Starbucks Sous Vide Egg White and Pepper Bites Using An Instant Pot
- Thai Chili Paste Cashew Chicken
- Copycat Chili's Mango-Chili Chicken with Thai Chili
Mod's Favorite Recipes
We love to recommend our personal favorites. We really really want to make our readers happier and healthier. 🙂 Mod tends to make more authentic Thai food obviously, so if you don't like heat or fishy flavors you can leave out some of the peppers and fish and shrimp sauces and pastes.
See more Of Mod's Recipes →
Some of Adam's Favorite Recipes
Hi! I'm Adam, B.S., A.A.S, Certified personal trainer. I built this website to record our rehabbed and just healthy recipes.
I always feel a little nervous when a friend is cooking from our site because taste is so subjective. This is my place to direct you to my top recommendations I think most anyone would like. I like to invent fusion recipes, never made before, so get your adventure hat on. 🙂
It's not cultural appropriation and it's not always even the way it could be the most delicious. It is me, trying to create healthy ideas I come up with.
See more of Adam's Posts →