Find Thai flavors that support your dietary goals. We use healthier ingredients to decrease unwanted calories and processed ingredients to bring you, fresher, healthier options designed for better fitness outcomes!
- Easy Air Fryer Purple Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Question and Answer Interview with Registered Dietitian Kelsey Butler Regarding Thai Food, ถาม-ตอบเกี่ยวกับอาหารไทยกับนักกำหนดอาหาร
- Where Our Favorite Thai Spices and Peppers Fall on the Heat Scale, ที่เครื่องเทศและพริกไทยที่เราโปรดปรานตกอยู่ในระดับความร้อน
- Easy, Instant Pot Copycat Genghis Grill Quinoa, ง่าย หม้อเลียนแบบเจงกีสย่าง คีนวา ทันที
Recipes that are trending in Google searches
- Easy and Healthy Thai Rice Noodle Salad Using Mackerel (ยำข้าวไทยใช้ปลาแมคเคอเรล)
- Easy, Healthy, Thai Peanut Chicken Recipe With Rice or Noodles (ไก่ผัดซอสถั่ว)
- Thai Style Coconut Curry Buckwheat Noodle Recipe, (สูตรอาหารไทย แกงกะหรี่มะพร้าวบัควีท)
- Easy Thai Glass Noodle Seafood Salad Recipe (วิธีทำ ยำวุ้นเส้น ยำทะเล)
Mod's Favorite Recipes
We love to recommend our personal favorites. We really, really want to make our readers happier and healthier. 🙂 Mod tends to make more authentic Thai food obviously, so if you don't like heat or fishy flavors you can leave out some of the peppers and fish and shrimp sauces and pastes.
- Nam Prik Ong - Thai Lanna Spicy Tomato Dip Recipe, Rehabilitated to be Healthier, น้ำพริกอ่อง สูตรน้ำพริกเผาล้านนา สูตรฟื้นฟูให้สุขภาพดีขึ้น
- Healthy Thai Beef Salad Recipe, สูตรสลัดเนื้อไทยเพื่อสุขภาพ
- Healthy, Easy, Pad Woon Sen, Stir Fried Glass Noodles, Cabbage, and Tofu Recipe, สุขภาพดี ง่าย ผัดวุ้นเส้น ผัดวุ้นเส้น กะหล่ำปลี และสูตรเต้าหู้
- Healthy Thai Green Curry Beef and Brown Rice Vermicelli Noodle Recipe,แกงเขียวหวานเนื้อวุ้นเส้น
See more of Mod's Recipes →
Some of Adam's Favorite Recipes
Hi! I'm Adam, B.S., A.A.S, a Certified personal trainer. I built this website to record our rehabbed and just healthy recipes.
I always feel a little nervous when a friend is cooking from our site because the taste is so subjective. This is my place to direct you to my top recommendations I think most anyone would like. I like to invent fusion recipes, never made before, so get your adventure hat on. 🙂
It's not cultural appropriation and it's not always even how it could be the most delicious. It is me, trying to create healthy ideas I come up with.
See more of Adam's Favorites →
Sometimes you want a dish that you have had at a restaurant because you've tried it and know you will like it. We love trying to figure out how restaurants make our favorites. We only do the ones we like, check them out here.
See more copycat recipes →
Being a vegetarian is a very personal thing. Maybe you don't like the feeling of seeing a dead, once sentient being on your plate. Maybe you do it for religious reasons, or perhaps your doctor recommended it. If you are interested in learning more, read about the different types and parameters of vegetarianism on the Wikipedia page about it. Each of our Thai and Thai-inspired recipes in this category is designed with fewer animal products involved. Make sure to double-check our ingredients though, as your type of vegetarianism is detail-dependent.
See more vegetarian recipes →
If I am definitely going to have Thai food for dinner, as so often happens with me, I default my choice to Thai curries. Curry, is not one thing, it's a category of recipes, each curry paste or powder is made using a recipe of multiple ingredients. I, like so many, thought it was a singular ingredient and didn't realize it was way more complex and wonderful than just that.
See more curry recipes →
Fan Favorite Recipes
These are our most popular recipes. If you want what is trending, this is the spot for you.