Healthy Pad Thai Zoodles- Stir-Fried Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp
Pad Thai zoodles or otherwise called, stir-fried zucchini noodles with shrimp are are great way to make your diet less processed and still
enjoy your favorite noodle dish. You will just need to buy a zoodle maker from the local grocery store or amazon.com if that fails.
It’s a relatively easy recipe and we have been hearing people complain about food blogs going on and on too long so I’ll just get straight to the printable recipe to see how it goes today. Enjoy!
- 2 medium zoodled zucchini
- 6 green onions, 2 inches cut
- 2 oz sliced shallots
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 lime juice
- 2 tbsp crush roasted peanut
- Heat a wok and olive oil on highbheat.
- Add sliced shallots, stirfried till it turn golden brown.
- Add zoodles, chili powder, fish sauce, lime juice, and crush roasted peanut. Stirfried for 5 minutes.
- Add green onion and shrimp, stirring them with the other ingredients. Keep stirring it until the shrimp is cooked.
- Served with crushed peanut, slice of lime!
If you like Pad Thai and Zoodles check these out and let us know what you think in the comments below. 🙂
Thank you so so much for reading our blog. Please follow us and share us if you want more. We have to spread and grow and improve and as always, let us know better how we can make our recipes healthier. We try to use as much unprocessed food as possible but your situation is fact dependent. If you have concerns about this recipe for you check it out with your appropriate health care professional.