Starbucks Copy Cat Thai Peanut Chicken Snack Wraps
I was at a Starbucks these trending looking little chicken snack wraps for almost $6 recently. I decided I had to try to reproduce it. I immediately thought of several ways I would do it better and got right away. The package says it has 11 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber and 450 calories all together.
Let’s beat that, at the very least we can make twice as many for the price. I think we can also use a better tortilla and increase the protein a little.
I made this as simple as possible because I think we all like things easy to remember. This one should be memorable after making it just once as all the ingredients are 1 cup.
For the peanut sauce I was able to add some protein using a supplement called Nuts ‘N More, protein infused peanut butter. You will want to check out that blog post here to make that super easy sauce. Or go here:
Sriracha Chicken Wrap
- • 1 cup shredded red cabbage.
- • 1 cup edamame beans already peeled.
- • 1 cup shredded carrots.
- • 1 cup chopped unseeded cucumber.
- • 1 package of whole grain tortillas.
- • Sriracha Sauce, (as an optional.)
- • Thai Peanut Sauce.
- • Chicken breast strips or fake chicken strips like we used.
- Mix all the vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- Spread the peanut sauce on the tortillas.
- Toss your choice of protein in Thai peanut sauce; squeeze some Sriracha sauce to spice it up.
- Spread the vegetables over the tortilla about 1 layer deep.
- Make a line with the Sriracha over the ingredients and then roll like a burrito.
Prepare another small bowl with the remainder of the peanut sauce for dipping
Cut the Sandwich slices into smaller bite sized pieces as needed
Enjoy, Comment, Like, Subscribe and follow us on Social media for more.