This post may contain affiliate links.
I have been craving salmon a lot lately and so I wanted to revamp this amazing salad recipe using it. Usually, you get the recipe at the restaurant with tofu.
Like a lot of carnivores, I can’t go without meat. I think I could go without meat from mammals but there is a really good argument that pescatarians, fish vegetarians, live longer. I used 4 pieces, about a pound, of skinless salmon, I cooked first and then cut into smaller pieces.
Cooking the Salmon
You can use the same ingredients for the Tofu version with just a simple version of salmon cut into bite sized pieces. I just used a couple of tablespoon of oil, canola, or sesame oil. Here is the printable recipe.
Copycat B. Good Thai Noodle Salad With Salmon
- Salad Bowl
- 10 Cups Romain lettuce Cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 tablespoon Pecans Pre shelled
- 2 Cups Zucchini Cut into noodles, zoodles
- 1 Cup Cilantro Leaves separated
Spicy Coconut Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Sauce Divided
- 4 tablespoon Olive oil
- 4 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Aminos
- 1 Cup cabbage Shredded, no dressing added yet.
- ¼ Cup carrots Shredded
- 1 tablespoon Canola oil
- 16 Oz Salmon Blackened
- 1 teaspoon Light soy sauce
- On medium high cook the salmon in the oil with a dash of low sodium soy sauce until browned on both sides.
- While the salmon is browning, toss all the ingredients together holding back the zoodles and pecan halves to place on top.
- Plate the salad, putting the zoodles on top and then garnish with extra cilantro and the salmon, cut into bite sized pieces, on top.
- I also had some extra carrots and limes I needed to use so I added a step I didn’t see at the restaurant and garnished a little more because I thought it looked good.
Copycat B. Good Thai noodle salad is a healthy salad using Whole Foods, and inspired by the restaurants ethical approach but with salmon.
If you like salad you might dig digging into one of these salads.
Please help us out by sharing, liking on social media! You can comment in the section below with ideas or thoughts so we can improve!