Olive Oil Sriracha Vinaigrette Dressing
My Sriracha olive oil salad dressing has the following ingredients.
- 1/2 cup of distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 4 tbsp Truvia brown sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil butter
- 1 1/2 Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tsp of salt
- Sesame seeds, optional topping
- Melt the butter
- Combine the butter with all the other ingredients in a bowl and stir
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top
The dressing is sweet, spicy, and tangy as I like, and if I like my salad dressing it means my husband will love it. I made it for this particular salad below but it will work for most any salad or as a bread dipping sauce.
If you like this recipe you might also like these.