This post may contain affiliate links.
This Keto Ka Prao Ga Pao Thai Basil Stir Fry Fusion Chili is a recipe I came up with, freestyle, style trying to decrease my carbs. It's a great time to add chili to the menu in the fall. Going lower on the carbs is a way I am trying to decrease my cholesterol. Cholesterol isn't something you just get from eating animal products. Your body makes it from raw materials, namely, carbs. This recipe is a simple, quick, and easy way to enjoy delicious, hot, stir-fried meatsJump to Recipe
Start with Lean Ground Turkey
I think simpler recipes are often the healthiest recipes. Just simply heat your skillet or wok, at medium-high, add in healthy canola or olive oil to coat the bottom. Once heated almost to smoke point, add in the turkey and stir-fry until cooked through. Add in a can of diced or whole tomatoes including the water. Add a little a Prao Ga Pao Thai Basil Stir Fry, a tablespoon or two, not going too much, to prevent going too high on the sodium.
Basil Ka Prao, Basil Stir-fry, Seasoing
Mod always keeps this stuff in stock. It's not the healthiest way to go if you are watching your sodium content but it's a quick way to add a little flavor. Of course, adding a little fresh Thai basil at this point wouldn't hurt either.
Sauteed Jalepenos and Sweet Peppers
When I lived in Santa Fe, New Mexico, there was a dish at the community college, called green chilis in a bowl, or something. It was so freaking good with just crackers. Almost too spicy, but not too spicy. Very regional too. You can use whatever peppers you like. Hatch green chilis are amazing, sweet chilis and jalapenos were just on sale. We cut the tops off and rolled them in our hands over the disposal to get the seeds out, we chopped them and just sauteed them on medium-high. When they are glistening a little with oil but clearly sauteed they are done.Print Recipe
- 2 lbs Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 cup Sweet Peppers Whatever you want really, seeds out and chopped
- 2 tablespoon Canola Oil 2-4 tablespoon separated, depending on size of pot, Or olive oil, or whatever healthy oil
- 1 tablespoon Pad Kra Pao Basil Seasoning Or you can use salt and pepper and or Thai or regular basil
- 1 can Tomatoes Chopped
- 2 tablespoon light sour cream
- 2 tablespoon Shredded Mozerella
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat for several minutes until pipping hot.
- Add in the oil and cover the bottom of the skillet or wok.
- Add in the ground turkey and saute until cooked through.
- Add in the tomatoes, including the water and seasoining, and mix in.
- Cook until mixed thoroughly and done to your liking.
Cooking the Chilis
- Heat another wok, pot, or skillet, also to medium-high.
- Add in the oil again and then once hot, the chili peppers.
- Cook until done to your liking and then take off the heat
- You can eat this however you like, meat with chili peppers on top, mixed in with light sour cream and cheese. It's for you, not anyone else. Who cares if they say it's not chili, it's for you not them. 🙂