Thai Lemongrass Watermelon smoothies
A couple days ago, I blogged the Thai lemongrass watermelon slush recipe. According to the amount of the recipe that I made, it’s too much for my husband and I, so we have some of the leftover.
I put the slush back in the freezer, so they didn’t become watery.
During the day, I was craving for something, and I found the slush that I put in the freezer.
I am a spoil brat (sometimes) when it comes to food and drinks. I didn’t want to have the same slush that I had the other days, so I decided to make myself a smoothies. Add some protein in it, so I’d filled for my afternoon snack time.
- • 10 fl.oz. Thai lemongrass watermelon slush.
- • 1 cup unsweetened soy milk.
- • 1 tsp fresh lime juice.
- • 1 cup of ice
- Add all the ingredients in the blender and blend all the ingredients together.
- Serve in a fancy glass. Add some decoration to make you fill like you’re treated at a nice restaurant.