This post may contain affiliate links.
Green Curry Turkey Burger (เบอร์เกอร์พริกแกงเขียวหวานเนื้อไก่งวง)
Green curry is a dish that we both love. It is very tasteful; a little bit of spicy and sweet, and it is just perfect for us. We have had the traditional green curry forever.
Today, my husband came with the idea to make a green curry burger.
To make the burger is not hard at all, here's the ingredients and instructions!
- • 1 lbs. of lean ground turkey.
- • 3 Thai chilies thin sliced.
- • 3 tablespoon green curry paste per.
- • 1 cup chopped onions.
- • 100 % whole grain bread or burger buns.
- • Sriracha Mayo
- • (Optional) Thai Basil Wok Spray and a George Foreman Grill.
- Place lean ground turkey, Thai chili sliced, green curry paste, and chopped onion in a bowl and mix and form into patties.
- Spray your George Foreman grill with Thai basil wok spray or any cooking spray.
- Grill until cooked to your desired rareness.
- Place on bread or bun, re-spray the grill and grill the bread/bun to your desired consistency.
- Add a healthier version Sriracha mayo like the recipe in my sauce category, pickles and whatever else you like on your burger and serve.
Here the link for your healthier Sriracha Mayo homemade.