Spicy Spinach Soup with Chicken Breast (ซุปผักโขมไก่อบ)
In the night or day that I didn’t feel really good; I always want a comfort food. Soup is one thing that sooth me. I personally love clear broth soup. So, I made spinach soup with rotisserie chicken for me and my husband.
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 carton low sodium broth
- Low sodium soy sauce to taste
- 8 cups water
- Oyster sauce to taste
- Sriacha to taste
- Pour the water in a medium to large pot.
- Pour in the broth and turn to medium high.
- Pull the white meat off the chicken with a fork into the pot.
- Rinse and add the baby spinach.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes and add sriracha to taste