This post may contain affiliate links.
Yellow Sour Curry Pork
Yellow Sour Curry Pork is one of the easiest recipes you will find on this website that will still manage to knock your socks off. You can make it with 4 ingredients and more if you want to go fancier. For me, this is an easy one that still feels like comfort food. You can just follow the instructions on the can with a few replacements to make it healthier. I used a lean pork loin cut and olive oil. Thai people usually use canola oil as a healthier oil but this is your food, you can go your own way. You can call it modern love, as the Fleetwood Mac song says, that's what we do.
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- one can of Maesri yellow sour curry paste
- 4 medium sized new potatoes sliced into small pieces, depending on how much you love potatoes
- 2 pork loins
- 2 cans lite coconut milk
- fried garlic and fried garlic, shallots or fresh cilantro and lime for garnish
- In a wok heat
- Stir fry the curry paste over medium-high heat until fragrant
- Add in the pork and 1 can lite coconut milk and cook until the pork turns brown
- Add in the potatoes and continue and stir until the potatoes are soft
- Taste and add more coconut milk as needed to make it as soupy as you like it.
- Garnish as desired
If you like this recipe you might also dig one of these!
5 Ingredient Easy Spicy and Sour Instant Pot Thai Yellow Curry
Leave a Reply