This post may contain affiliate links.
Tiger Cry - Thai Style Steak
It's a BEEF day!
There's a trick for the Tiger cry
The Secret Sauce
The tiger cry is already such a good steak itself, but when it meets with the Thai chili powder dipping sauce it is the best steak ever! The dipping sauce has all four tastes; spicy from the Thai chili powder, sour from tamarind concentrate, sweet from Truvia, and salty from fish sauce and seasoning soy sauce. This tasty sauce is not only good with the tiger cry, but it's a perfect dipping sauce for any kind of grilled beef and steamed vegetables. I guarantee it's delicious. If you want to share this meal with your kids, you can exclude the Thai chili powder.
- Tiger Cry
- 1 lb. round eye steak
- 1 tablespoon Golden Mountain seasoning soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon oyster sauce
- ¼ teaspoon white or black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- [br]Thai Chili Dipping Sauce
- 2 tablespoon thinly sliced shallot
- 2 ½ tablespoon tamarind concentrate
- ¼ Truvia
- ½ teaspoon Thai chili powder
- 1 thinly chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoon Golden Mountain seasoning soy sauce
- To make the Tiger Cry steak
- Cut the round eye steak about 1 inch thick and marinate all the ingredients with the meat.
- Keep the meat in a refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a grilling at 400 Fahrenheit degrees. Cook about 20 minutes on each side. At this temperature and time, you'll have the medium steak.
- Slice the steak thinly and serve it with the steamed vegetables and the dipping sauce.[br]
- [br]To make the Thai Chili Powder Dipping Sauce[br]
- Add all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk everything together until the Truvia dissolve with the rest of the ingredients.
If you like this recipe, you may like