This post may contain affiliate links.
Turmeric Chicken Breast Baked
I just had a dinner request from my husband. He asked me to make a recipe that had a turmeric as an ingredient. It was on the weekday, and I didn't have any energy after a long day working to make anything fancy. I didn't want to buy a long list of groceries or spend hours in the kitchen. I went in the cyber world and found the inspiration for my recipe on a Thai blog. Her chicken looked really good and easy.
How is awesome turmeric?
Turmeric is such a herb trend right now. I've seen it on the shelf in every pharmacy. Some people are taking turmeric supplementals. Turmeric is an amazing source of anti-inflammatory components. It's better than any of the anti-inflammatory drugs on the shelf.
The good thing about turmeric is not only its health benefit, but it's such a perfect herb for food. It provides a bright yellow color on the meat and vegetables. It gives a great smell to the kitchen and food. The color of the recipes that have turmeric is a great incentive to anyone who is hungry for good healthy food.
How do we make the turmeric chicken breast baked perfectly for our taste?
- 3 non-skin chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon seasoning powder (salt substitute)
- Cut and trim skin and fat off the chicken breast.
- Put the chicken breast in a mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix them together very well.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and leave it for d30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 Fahrenheit degrees.
- Spray the cooking sheet with olive oil spray or use a brush rubs olive oil on the cooking sheet and bake the chicken breast for 30 minutes.