Thai Stir Fried Mustard Greens
- I bundle fresh mustard greens
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
For this I used 1 bundle of fresh mustard greens. First I rinse the mustard greens and cut the bottom of the stem off. Cut them about three inches length.
Note: If you want a protein in this dish you will want to stir fry it first before starting the mustard greens.
Next I heat a pan and put one table spoon of olive oil, then the green mustard, next the oyster sauce about 2 table spoon. Stir fry until the green mustard is cooked stirring often. Add a protein if you want to eat this as a main dish.
You can make this a main dish by adding a lean protein such as lean chicken, tofu, seafood or any other lean protein.
As Popey knows richly colored greens are considered a superfood. It is said to be an anti-cancer food because it: 1. Is a detox food that is high in fiber and stimulates elimination. 2. As with many richly colored vegetables it is an antioxidant. 3. It has anti-inflammatory properties. See the chart via the link below for a list of it’s nutrients.
For a list of suggested main courses click the categories drop down menu or click here. http://healthythairecipes.com/category/main-course-dish/
- •I bundle fresh mustard greens
- •2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- •1/2 cup olive oil
- heat a pan and put one table spoon of olive oil, then the green mustard, next the oyster sauce about 2 table spoon.
- Stir fry until the green mustard is cooked stirring often. Add a protein if you want to eat this as a main dish.