Sweet Chili Salmon (แซลมมอนอบน้ำจิ้มสามรส)
Today was such a lazy day for me, I was so hungry and didn’t feel like to go to the grocery. I looked in the fridge to see what we have, and I found a bag of frozen salmon.
I asked myself what I can do with the salmon, then I saw that we had Thai sweet chili sauce which I bought a long time ago. I have heard that people bake some chicken with the sweet chili sauce, so why not with salmon. I gave myself a try, and here we are the recipe for Sweet chili salmon!
- • 4 salmon fillets with the skin off
- • 4 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- • 1 tbsp chopped green onions
- • 10 garlic cloves
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- While the oven is warming up rub the sweet chili sauce on the salmon fillets.
- Place the salmon in the garlic on a cookie sheet sprayed with Thai basil oil and sprinkle the chopped green onions on top.
- Cook for 15 minutes until you see the meat browning around the edges.