I love a bottle of pepper sauce because you can put it on anything and make it taste better and it’s a great value because you just refill the white vinegar once you’ve used it all.
Here’s friend’s mom’s recipe using Thai peppers. Warning! Thai peppers are extremely spicy!
Pepper sauce ingredients :
- White wine vinegar-enough to fill the size bottle you have.
- 1/2 cup fresh Thai peppers or enough to fill 1/2 your bottle.
- Any other kind of peppers you like.
- Enough whole pepper corns to fill the bottom 1/8th of your container.
- 3-4 garlic cloves split to fit.
- Add the garlic, peppers and pepper corns to the bottle.
- Boil the vinegar and pour it into the bottle with a funnel.
Refrigerate for 3 weeks and enjoy, refilling with vinegar and peppers as needed.